Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nate sings! Baby Bug kicks!

Okay, just a quick update. (Life has been busy lately.) As much as love hearing little kids sing, my son just does not like to....until the last week. He'll now sing "Rain rain go away, come back some udder day" pretty much upon request. It is the sweetest song my ears have ever heard. e(I've also caught him secretly singing the opening song to the Backyardigans a couple of times and was laughing until I cried. Maybe there is a reason Nate tells me he can't sing...it really was pretty off key but adorable anyway.)

As for Baby Bug, he/she is definitely getting stronger. Those cute little movements I started feeling just a few weeks ago have given way to kicks and jabs. I keep telling myself to savor every minute because I really do love being pregnant and this may be my last baby but how cow some of those pushes really catch me off guard! I had an OB appointment yesterday and everything is still looking good and I'm measuring just a little bit big. Dr. L said I most likely wouldn't be having a six pound baby and I totally agreed.

1 comment:

C! said...

Isn't their singing precious? I can't help but have a smile on my face when I hear Gordon singing - he sings "rain rain go away" because it is what I always sang to him when I was washing his hair by pouring the water over his head :)